The friendly community centered neighborhood has numerous attractive features and amenities. Southbank offers many different prestigious home styles to fit any aspect of life. There are big family homes with large yards, garden homes on smaller low maintenance lots, and executive mansion waterfront homes on Lake Dunlap. Most of our residents join in daily walks, jogging and bicycle riding on the peaceful streets. Others enjoy the state of the art exercise facility, large community pool and cabana. Many families are seen using the lighted tennis and basketball courts and children’s play area. The gazebo picnic area overlooking the pier on the Guadalupe River is another a favorite spot. There is a beautiful club house with a group activity room, kitchen, bar and fireplace available for residents
- Garden, conventional and executive waterfront homes.
- Price range: $150,000 to $1,300,000
- All building has been completed by many custom builders
- Amenities: State of the art exercise facility, Lighted basketball and tennis courts, clubhouse with kitchen and fireplace, pool and cabana, children’s playground, gazebo and pier on the Lake Dunlap, dog park
- Nearby: Boating on Guadalupe river, Lake Dunlap, Lake McQueeney, Fischer Park
- New Braunfels ISD