Vintage Oaks is a 3,300-acre master-planned residential community located in the Texas Hill Country in New Braunfels, TX, between San Antonio and Austin. Vintage Oaks features 1 to 14-acre home sites, home-lot packages and custom and semi-custom single family homes. At Vintage Oaks, the beauty is only the beginning. Here, the amenities are every bit as spectacular as the scenery. The resort-style pool and Lazy River rival any four-star vacation spot, while the indoor and outdoor spaces of the Tuscan-style Clubhouse make any gathering a festive one.
Take a walk through the community and drink in the incredible surroundings, relax alongside one of its many ponds and reflect on your good fortune, or enjoy a picnic beneath the enormous canopy of a 500-year-old oak tree. However, you choose to experience Vintage Oaks, you will be grateful for the opportunity.
- 3300-acre subdivision, 1 to 14-acre home sites
- Price range: $350,000 to $750,000
- Builders: Any custom builder approved by HOA: Paul Allen, Hacienda, Cabot Sterling, David Weekley, SCI Custom Perry Homes, Finigans, White Stone
- Amenities: Club house, pools, lazy river, many sports fields and court, reserve and trails
- Nearby: Wineries and wine trails, Canyon Lake
- Comal ISD